First of all, thanks a lot! And that's a lot of questions!
- Yes I made the cosplay myself
- I made it with fabric and a sewing machin, good patterns and a lot of time, practice and patience
- I bought the boots from taobao, the gloves and belt from a local store, the lenses from pinkyparadise and the wig from ebay, oh and the crop from a store selling horse and riding-equipment.
- No I didn't pay anything for the set, because the photo was taken during a cosplaycompetition.
- I don't know exactly what camera as it belongs to my brother, but I know it's a Nikon DSLR type.
- To plan a photoshoot you just have to find someone that wants to take a photo of you, and a location, and.. done. I usually find a costume and a location first, and then ask my friends or family, and the poses are just improvised.
- The men in the background are the commentators, they tell the audience who I am, what I'm cosplaying and stuff like that.
So this is NOT from a photoshoot, but from a cosplaycompetition, that's why I'm on a stage and there's people in the background with a microphone